Local and offshore
Our mission is to help companies make their customer service management as effective as possible by using a radically distinctive approach.
As a result, we are committed to proposing an outsourcing strategy that is simultaneously local and offshore. It provides financial and operational benefits while maintaining a level of quality that meets our clients’ expectations.
We follow up by implementing turnkey management steered locally by Humania BPO’s CSM (Client Success Manager) at local and offshore sites.
Advantages offered by the Humania BPO model
Offer 24-hour services that feature North American-style effectiveness, French+ and multilingual assistance Services managed by a single person, the Client Success Manager (CSM). We help companies use our international operational resources and expertise to improve their local services. Thanks to conventional customer contact centers that offer multichannel capabilities, we can also help you switch to an increasingly digital ecosystem (text, chat, bots, email, social media, etc.).
We are here to further our clients’ success and meet their needs by:
- Communicating with their French-speaking customers at any time
- Digitally transforming their customer care
- Locally managing their offshore customer care representatives
- Positioning them with a new business model
- Automating and optimizing their administrative support services and operational processes
- Using our international operational expertise and resources to develop a local competitive advantage